Some times it is wonderful and other times I want to go insane. I'm not where I thought I would be in life. I'm 20 years old, married and I have a son. If I could I would go back and change certain things in my life. I should of done better in highschool and should of started college after I graduated. Instead, I moved in with my sister and made huge mistakes.
Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and son more then anything. I just wish things would of happened differently kwim? Anyway, now I am doing my best to start college and give my son a better life then I had growing up. I'm not completely sure about what I want to do though. I've always wanted to do something in the medical field.
Anyway I guess I'll add more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment